Please leave the Church when the bull springs.
Please keep off the yawns till done
Please sleep in your own ruins tonight
Please deceive the women mindfully/
No men followed her dogs sailing
Men must lift their gnats as a sign of universal politeness
Please do not lust after sinning.
Please always leave the seat up so the cat can wee by itself.
Please swish your hands after using the glue.
Please develop a sense of amendment.
Please stup making ale those typos and be snore loke me.. perfect ,all boast/.
Does still power really not exist?
We all need a tortoise for our life.
Life’s unworthy of our evil plays
My New Year Resolution has resolved,revolved, and dissolved.
No sex until you join the union.
You must pass a beast before driving in the UK
The Government seem cleverly confused over child poverty
Do men love hugging women?
Free blank cheques for billionaires given out daily.
I just can’t scalp it.
Do you leak any languages properly?
Protect your mattress,Sleep on the door.
Why not hang yourself tonight?
She kept men in the wardrobe and clothes on the floor.
- Bunion Bootie, the Best in Bunion Treatment, Introduces Lowers Prices for Its Black Friday Event (virtual-strategy.com)
- Reader Request | Comfortable Shoes for Plantar Fasciitis and Bunions(barkingdogshoes.com)
- Non Surgical Bunion Treatment In Colorado (chiropractorsonline.wordpress.com)
- Run Away Wordplay, Within a Poem (poeticparfait.com)
- Favorite Resources for Words, Word Candy and Wordplay (conversations.marketing-partners.com)
- Wonderful Image and Wordplay from Joe Morse (illustrationage.com)
- Addicted to Writing (wordplaywritersforum.com)
- The 10 Best Monty Python Sketches (entertainment.time.com)
I’d like to have a sausage for my tea
I’d like a roast potato and some greens
You can share my portion for a fee.
Or bring along some tender runner beans.
I know my home is modest but it’s mine
My headboard broke off during a cold night.
Of what despair may that be a dim sign?
My hope of mending myself is very slight.
Still I’ll make a date with you today
Shall we eat our meal with knives and forks?
Chopsticks are de trop,what do you say?
Your eyes are following me as if on stalks.
Some days I feel I should not rhyme again.
But better that than dwell on long dead men