Why are there so many books on happiness and yet less actual happiness?
I like this piece by Amy Bloom in the NYT. I find reading reviews makes me happy.Men make me happy of they are humorous.Women do because they converse well.And peace and quiet make me happy.
I’m so happy
Not to be a baby in a nappy.
I feel so blue
When I miss you
I don’t want a lover.
Too much bother.
I like to be alone
Just me and my comb.
Shakespeare was a poet
I know it
And I am not
I quite forgot
As I felt gay
All of today
I’ll be sad
Or maybe mad
is the human situation
- Shakespeare : Oxford Scholarly Editions Online (OSEO)(ejournalscambridge.wordpress.com)
- Love Your Body! (uiwomenscenter.wordpress.com)
- Top Ten Books I was “Forced” to Read (barefootmeds.wordpress.com)
- Margaret Atwood and Shakespeare (somanybooksblog.com)
- Book review: The Hamlet Doctrine, By Simon Critchley & Jamieson Webster(independent.co.uk)
- Where Happiness Comes From (jonathanhilton.com)
- Happiness Wisdom from Thich Nhat Hanh (exhilaratedliving.wordpress.com)
- Happiness – Guest or Life Partner? (criminaleyes.wordpress.com)
- Do You Want to be Happier at Home? (okanaganfamily.wordpress.com)
- It’s time to make Shakespeare dangerous (theguardian.com)