Feeling the sadness in my heart
and in my arms a tender feeling
as if the flesh is calling out;
My breath’s coming in gasps and
my throat makes a murmur
as if trying to speak.
Sensitive skin on my inner arms yelps
and my heart aches like
I’ve run too many miles .
My legs feel strong
My mouth is dry and my back
needs an arm around it
My eyes are wet with the moisture
that might have made saliva.
My cat died
And then my other cat died.
- i wish i was a cat (thechanhandle.wordpress.com)
- The Simon’s Cat Story (neatorama.com)
- Stunned commuters watch as CAT hops on Victoria Line Tube at Seven Sisters (standard.co.uk)
- Cat gives birth to litter and then lends teat to baby squirrel (metro.co.uk)
- Fielding’s Cat Art In LA (thevelvetonion.com)