Trust the unknown force that grew you,
From the joining of two cells.
Act of love, of self giving,
Thus to grow a newer self.
Trust the dark,the unseen aspects
Of the life we all do live.
Trust that there is wisdom elsewhere,
To your emptiness to give.
Wait in patience for the time
When inspiration comes at last
Trust in darkness,silence,lowness.
Opposition forms the cross.
Pain is bearable in lowness,
Like the worm in earth I dwell.
When I look I see the sunrise
And I trust all shall be well.
- Special connection between siblings (alexcrowix.wordpress.com)
- To Trust in Something Else (alwaystrulyelizabeth.wordpress.com)
- Musings….. (theviewfrommywindowlaura.com)
- Fear of the Unknown (treasuryofdailyprayer.wordpress.com)
- God ain’t impressed with religion (godislovechristianblog.wordpress.com)
- Ex-pope Benedict says God told him to resign during ‘mystical experience’ (theguardian.com)
- Against Nature (unapprovedmusings.wordpress.com)
- Stages of Spiritual Growth (integral-living.com)
- progressive theology (highergroundacloserlook.com)