A beam of light passed through my eyes
And showed to me a world disguised
So near,yet far,we do not see,
Unless by gift of grace redeemed
That world is full of peace and calm
Its colors mingle,like a balm.
In such a moment all thought dies,
Revealing Love which underlies.
Colors caress my naked eyes.
Sunlight blesses new designs.
I stand enthralled,and do not wish
For one delight,other than this.
My breath slows down, and filled with joy,
I rove my eyes with bliss to toy.
Everything is just itself.
This is now my living wealth.
Beneath the noise of city traffic,|
This mellow joy,love soporific,
This depth and peace, is always near
When we choose Love and turn from fear
Top Posts & Pages
- In deep water, luminous as fog
- Paysage Moralisé byWysten Hugh Auden
- The Difference Between Lack and Absence by Annie Diamond
- People envy you your nouns
- Ancient games
- Send God some gelatine
- Channeling emotions
- "Their beauty has more meaning" by Robinson Jeffers
- A jellied eel is rarely served today