I use these and artweaver free
Two programmes you can use to produce media assets for your game are ‘Pixlr’ and ‘Microsoft paint’. Pixlr is obviously the more advanced of the two but both are very much usable and both are free.
Pixlr is an online based tool. It’s very in depth when it comes to choosing the ratio of your canvas and brush, since there are so many to choose from. Paint on the other hand is offline and a much more basic in terms of brush choice, there is only one brush and one pencil, you can change the thickness and colour but that’s it. But it does come pre downloaded on every Windows computer so it’s easy to find and convenient if you don’t have internet and you have to make something quick.
Pixlr, as I said is more advanced, there are a plethora of brushes and tools to use. Blenders…
View original post 47 more words
I can live very well without you
I feel less lonely now
I can be who i am discreetly
Safe from your u
I like to have space for.my dreaming
And growing pink cyclamen.
I shall nourish my garden freely
And write with my ancient blue pen.
I like to meet friends in a cafe
Talk with no critical ear.
I loved you before i knew you
But now i can live without fear
The Golden Baby by Margaret Drabble…….Good but too similar to all her later works.
How it all began by Penelope Lively…Wonderful like all her books
- Writers and critics on the best books of 2013 (theguardian.com)
- Drabble #67 (drabbledaily.wordpress.com)
- A writer who began to get published late in life (complexnumberblog.wordpress.com)
- The Observer’s books of the year (theguardian.com)
- My hero: Doris Lessing by Margaret Drabble (theguardian.com)
- confessions of a closet bibliophile (rhondondo.wordpress.com)
- Reviews round-up (newstatesman.com)
- Wolf Hall by Hilary Mantel: Book Review (ladygilraen.wordpress.com)
- Currently Listening: Bring Up the Bodies (taylorsbook.wordpress.com)
- Quote of Mary Renault (breezydaystories.com)