Though our colours mingled, the earliest remain.
Two watercolor paintings without frames,
Became one picture over time,
Yet two of us still there.
Our colours blended naturally,
Now all the hues are shared.
I love your colours flowing into mine:
Together they have made a new design.
A Watercolor painted by the rain;
We shall go, but our Watercolor Love will still remain
- Watercolor Brush Set Released (krita.org)
- Watercolor painting Gingerbread house (joannemeshew.wordpress.com)
- 1-Inch Watercolor Paintings of Street Artists in Wynwood (animalnewyork.com)
- 5 Catholic Poets You Should Know (catholicgentleman.net)
- Poetry: A dialogue, between the resolved soul and created pleasure by Andrew Marvell (shumpty77.com)
- Love and Romanticism (ashnabasnet.wordpress.com)
- Hull’s year as city of culture banking on Coventry-born poet Philip Larkin (coventrytelegraph.net)