Where force rules, justice does not exist.
- 1. A bear that dances in your neighbor’s house might soon dance in yours.
- 2. A good friend is recognized in times of trouble.
- 3. Enjoy yourself, for there is nothing in the world we can call our own.
- 4. Feed a dog to bark at you.
- 5. If my neighbor is happy, my own work will go easier, too.
- 6. The brain is not in the pocket, but in the head.
- 7. Think twice, say once.
- 8. What one fool can ensnare, not a 1000 sages can fix.
- 9. Where force rules, justice does not exist.
– See more at: http://www.special-dictionary.com/proverbs/source/m/macedonian_proverb/#sthash.9uK3o4t4.dpuf
One thought on “9 Macedonian Proverbs”
Thank you for these. I like the first one best. The image of the dancing bear is so graphic.
I’ll hang on to this and perhaps I’ll follow eventually. I’m swamped right now. Thank you for visiting my site. I have not fed it recently.