A Stranger’s Plan
The Refracted Glass Teacher
The Fly Passed Me.
The Excluded and Elaborated Mysteries of the Hellishly used Fields
Far from the Maddeningly Empowered
The Wriggler by the Heels
A Group of Ennobled Charms
The Hand of Othello’s Lurcher Bit Me on a Train
Lewd Beyond Cure.
A Dysphorialic Mission,
The Striving Breathed Not
Life’s Titted Tyrannies
The Heir was Passing Water at the Bridge
A Mere Interlude ng by Our Foibles
Oxford Booksperms impregnate a Library and Whore!
A Pair of True Lies.
Poems Of The Lost And The Hesitant
The Poor Fruit Of The Ill Covered Tease.
The Return of the Narrative,
The Nomadic Adventures of a Milk Pail
Selected Short Whores
Selected Borings of Jonah‘s Party
The Taut Chores of the Bawdy
The Crooked And Wearing Tales Of Romulus the Tardy
Stories which Bitch and Bark
Stories of Old Western Sex
Tales come out of Old Puzzles
The Three Dogs in the Manger and other disaffected animals
The Trumpeted stranger.
The Strumpet and Robert’s Voluntary Maiden Overtures
Two on the Blower.[Two for the Price .of a Bone]
Hatch Flu under a Shower…Get Disability Now
True Essences of Males who love Whores
The Uncharted Tarts of Old Anglia
Under the Screaming Tree.Who will Lie with Me?
Under the Green We Feel Free to Wee.
The Well-Reloved Woman
Free Sex Poems and Other Terser Verse
Free Sexy Males Now
The Withered Farm
The Withered Charms
The Grubs Slanders
The Illustrated Writings Of Thomas Bawdy In Hose And Worse.
Blessings from the Charming Visages
- Stump Sex AKA A Bawdy Halloween Tale (maliciouspixie5.wordpress.com)
- Success? (ludumdare.com)
- When lovers opt for verse, things can only get worse (telegraph.co.uk)
- Geert Jan van Gelder: Translators Need to Love Compromises (arablit.wordpress.com)
- A Poet’s Self-Imposed Guardrails (philadelphiareviewofbooks.com)
- Nature Morte: A Kind of Power (mjarnett.wordpress.com)
- True Love, Accra. Verse 1 (hefzibahinternational.wordpress.com)
- London: The Gruffalo (highlife.ba.com)
- Announcing PoetryMinute.org (poetry4kids.com)
- Armitage in America: Anchoring the Kite (lareviewofbooks.org)