I am reading two books by C Fred Alford about Evil.He is a very good writer and scholar with a wonderful mind.He is also influenced greatly by Melanie Klein and Wilfred Bion.
In fact I am really delighted because he talks quite a lot about thought and what makes us thoughtless and how thinking is related to emotions.And how breaking linkages in our minds is a defence which stops us from feeling painful emotion at the cost of deadness inside
This article is about Whistleblowers like Edward Snowden because it’s good and also I cannot find any articles about Alford’s life.
Here is a review of his new book but we can’t get it in the UK
It is about Emmanuel Levinas and the Frankfurt School.
- Wilfred Bion – Group Dynamics – the ‘basic assumptions’ – from Wikipedia (wordscat.wordpress.com)
- The Evil In Degrees. (meenas17.com)
- ‘The Philosopher’, ‘The Theologian’…A Reformedish Lexicon (derekzrishmawy.com)
- The best evil is close to home. (katanapen.wordpress.com)
- Not Acting Can be an Act of EVIL. (thoughtuncommon.wordpress.com)
- Good or Evil? (annw1978.wordpress.com)
- Becoming a True Human Being (prayality.wordpress.com)
- ALERT Genocide Ethnic Cleansing Crimes against Humanity by… (yallasouriya.wordpress.com)
- Contra-Trilling #1: The Gospel of Dualistic Struggle (villasophiasalon.wordpress.com)
- Meeting a person’s eyes:Levinas in ordinary life (wordscat.wordpress.com)